The flowers on these miniPumpkins are (L to R) tulips, poppies, roses
The minis are from the make-do, the barely started, the never quite finished, the "I've-got-this-much-yarn" needlepoints. They are tiny, have missing stitches, wear and tear...and yet they mark time in some one's hands. Worthy little rescues, indeed.
* This mini pumpkin measures aprx. 6+" across (stems vary)
* The pumpkins are made from vintage wool needlepoints worked on cotton canvas~ therefore considered second use.
* The needlepoints are laundered but not repaired...they are as is ~ warts and all
* The minis have no pumpkin tufting (sculpturing) at all
* The stem are 100% natural pumpkin stems. gathered from pumpkin farms, cleaned, disinfected, and dried ~ just not by me
* While the stems are natural, they are natural to needlepoint pumpkins so they may need to be reattached sometime in the future
* The mini pumpkins are filled 100% polyester fiber-fill~ they should always be stored in a cool dry place when not on display